- See colourful Atlantic Puffins, other seabirds, eagles and grey seals in Cape Breton
- 2¾ hour boat tour
- May 11th to Sept 7
- Spend 1 hr 20 min slowly circling the islands viewing puffins (May 11 - late Aug)
- Shortest distance to the Bird Islands and within sight of the Cabot Trail
- Removable windows for photos and fresh air
- One of Cape Breton's longest running nature tours, operating since 1972. See our historyhere.
Over 45 years operating and over 100,000 satisfied customers including the Princess of Japan, we are sure you will enjoy your adventure in Cape Breton.
THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
Our boat tour travels the shortest distance to Bird Islands and we spend the most time at the islands viewing spectacular wildlife, over an hour and 20 minutes, while you learn interesting and amusing facts from our Captain and crew. It is an ecologically sensitive nature tour that will be enjoyed by young and old.
Other websites that list us