Due to the Coronavirus and Social Distancing practices, our boat tours will not be running until safety restrictions have been lifted. Thank you for understanding. We look forward to welcoming you to Cape Breton in the near future. Our cottages ARE open at this time.
- See colourful Atlantic Puffins, other seabirds, eagles and grey seals in Cape Breton
- 2¾ hour boat tour
- Most value for your money
- Spend 1 hr 20 min slowly circling the islands viewing wildlife
- Shortest distance to the Bird Islands
- Easy step-on access from our wharf
- and within sight of the Cabot Trail
- Removable windows for photos and fresh air
- Cape Breton's longest running nature tour, operating since 1972. See our historyhere.
Over 45 years operating and over 100,000 satisfied customers including the Princess of Japan, we are sure you will enjoy your adventure in Cape Breton. On our boat tour you learn interesting and amusing facts from our Captain and crew. It is an ecologically sensitive nature tour that will be enjoyed by young and old.
Other websites that list us