- See colourful Atlantic Puffins, other seabirds, eagles and grey seals in Cape Breton
- 2¾ hour boat tour
- May 17th to Sept 7
- Most value for your money
- Spend 1 hr 20 min slowly circling the islands viewing wildlife
- Shortest distance to the Bird Islands
- Easy step-on access from our wharf
- and within sight of the Cabot Trail
- Removable windows for photos and fresh air
- Cape Breton's longest running nature tour, operating since 1972. See our historyhere.
Over 45 years operating and over 100,000 satisfied customers including the Princess of Japan, we are sure you will enjoy your adventure in Cape Breton. On our boat tour you learn interesting and amusing facts from our Captain and crew. It is an ecologically sensitive nature tour that will be enjoyed by young and old.
Other websites that list us