Home Contact & Map
2 Small Cottages Built
The main Lodge had 7 bedrooms and Richard Ahle, the 4th owner of the property and his wife, Jenny, moved into it after their children had grown and left. The extra bedrooms were rented out to summer visitors, similar to how Florence Livingstone ran the Lodge. Then Mr Ahle had 2 tiny cottages built on the right side of the front yard in about 1959. One was a 1-bedroom, the other was 2 one-bedroom units attached, and both were summer rentals, also. Mrs. Ahle’s granddaughter, Pauline, can remember helping her grandmother Jenny clean them sometimes.